I've only had kale one other time and wasn't too big of a fan, but this looked good enough to try again...and we liked it. I polished off about half of it in one sitting, and it filled my biggest frying pan when I made it. I probably ate 3 cups of this stuff, it was that good. My body was really craving something deeply green and this hit the spot. My husband tentatively agreed to try a very small bite. He looked very surprised and said it wasn't too bad. An interesting side effect was that I couldn't go to sleep afterwards, my family were all asleep, and I was wide awake. Nice to have energy, nice to craft at night - who knew kale would actually do it?
Maybe next time I make this it will be earlier in the day, so I burn that energy off with my little one!
No comments:
Post a Comment